Your ideal choice for Buffalo Airport Hotels.
THE HOTEL HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED!
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport Hotel your ideal choice for Buffalo Airport hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Bufffalo Airport is located across the street from the Buffalo International Airport. We are a short distance to the world-famous Niagara Falls and minutes from downtown Buffalo. For our sports fans we are minutes from KeyBank Center, home of the Buffalo Sabres and a short drive to New Era Field, home of the Buffalo Bills.
We have shopping galore including; Galleria Mall, Eastern Hills Mall, and many unique one-of a kind items in various boutiques. We have many architectural delights including five Frank Lloyd Wright homes. If you like history..we have the Underground Railroad and the Erie Canal. For our food buffs, we did discover the Chicken Wings here!
If you’re traveling by plane and need affordable airport parking, book our Park, Stay & Go Package at our convenient airport location.
Area Attractions…What to do!
- Buffalo Niagara
- Darwin Martin Complex “Frank Lloyd Wright Home”
- Buffalo Tours
- Wilcox Mansion “Site of the Teddy Roosevelt Inaguaration”
- Maid of the Mist
- Albright Knox Art Gallery
- Niagara USA
Services & amenities include:
- 100% Non-smoking
- Complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar with hot pancakes
- Heated Indoor Pool with Jacuzzi
- Brand new Fitness Center
- Wireless, High Speed Internet access throughout hotel
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- Conference Room
- Parking Packages Available –includes long term parking for up to 7 days
- Sales Flyer (pdf)
- Pets allowed for a fee
Our entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport await your arrival and we look forward to showing you some New York Hospitality!
- Fall Fest at Canalside – October 8, 2016
- Buffalo on Tap Harvest Beer Festival – October 15, 2016
- Local Restaurant Week – October 17-23, 2016
- Share the Bounty – November 11-13, 2016
- Buffalo Turkey Trot – November 24, 2016
- Worlds Largest Disco – November 26, 2016
- Holiday Happenings – December 3-4 & 10-11, 2016